Pacifique Vue Vanuatu
Pacifique Vue is a South Pacific haven in Vanuatu. A beautiful ocean front retreat, Pacifique Vue faces the Coral Sea and offers visitors some of the most spectacular sunsets in Vanuatu.
Located only 20 kilometres from Vanuatu's capital Port Vila, Pacifique Vue offers the best of all worlds:
- 40 metres of your own private ocean front
- luxurious tropical style accommodation
- 2 acres of private lawn and landscaped gardens
- sparkling clear waters and a pristine coral reef for swimming, canoeing, fishing, snorkelling and diving
- close to Vanuatu's famous waterfall and swimming holes Mele Cascades and the Hideaway Island marine sanctuary
- privacy, peace, sunsets, dolphins passing by
- modern facilities including free wireless internet
- beautiful views from all balconies and the covered dining verandah across the property's lawn, palm trees and pool to the Pacific
- on site managers and daily room services on week days
- a private ocean fed swimming pool
- a great opportunity to spend time outdoors and enjoy being fit and healthy
Pacifique Vue provides a wonderful base for your stay in Vanuatu.
We hope you love Pacifique Vue and Vanuatu as much as we do.